Hello,
I upgraded my QuickSilver to a Newer Technology dual 1.73 GHz PowerPC G4 and have little problem beyond a protection violation once in a while; but, that is neither here nor there. MacOS 10.5 does not support classic, so I have MacOS 10.5.8 on one drive and MacOS 10.4.11 w/ OS 9.2 on another. The system normally boots into 10.5. If I wish to use 10.4 w/ Classic, I just hold down the option key when booting.