On 4/6/10 6:59 PM, Robert Long wrote:
Bill, thanks for your help, I found the pram battery, I think, a round
about 1 inch long on the MD? In a clip holder? I was wondering how do
you test it or just replace? How can I tell if the power source in the
case is good. Where the electricity comes in form the socket.
If it is the pram battery, can I get it from Frys Best BUY?

You can just test the battery with a voltmeter. A good one will read 3.6 V or better. Anything over 3V is acceptable.

--
Clark Martin
Redwood City, CA, USA