On Apr 19, 2010, at 7:18 AM, Dan wrote:

At 6:03 AM -0500 4/19/2010, Bequette Jeff wrote:
I think it is perfect for my semi-luddite wife whose idea of using a computer is that it should adapt to her- her preferred location in the living room, not seated in front of a computer..

Someone said to me this morning...

The wi-fi iPad is Apple's gateway drug. It's use leads to the promised land, of dark-ally iPhone purchases, high iTunes bills, and higher phone bills.

:)

Please, the iTunes Music Store was Apple's gateway drug...Andy Inhatko likened it to a skinner box. "peck here for instant gratification" The iPad is the high-end heroin. 8-9

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona