Btw i did try the Q emulator, and it's ok. The installation took 19 Hours
for SL, but startup takes 20 seconds. Heh, i guess it's only slow when it's
installing something. My PM G4 Sawtooth isn't that amazing to many of you as
you all well know that the AGP version is 11 years old, but somehow my
system is holding up under Leopard better than i thought it did. Here are
the specs:
400Mhz PowerPC G4
2GB SDRAM PC100
80GB HDD (x2 40GB HDD's)
320GB Network drive
ATI Radeon 9000 64MB VRAM (i pulled it from a 2002 quicksilver)
Mac OS X 10.5.8 (10.6.2 in the about this mac window since i hacked it)

I don't know why, but it's just simply fast. No special dual core processors
or anything... it's just fast. I have verizon Fios hooked up to it via
Airport on it though. The youtube videos are fast, i can run front row
without performance issues and  all that other stuff. I always Max out the
RAM when it comes to all of my Macs. For my Sawtooth (i'm using it now), the
max is 2GB, i'll get it 2GB. For my Intel iMac, it can handle 8GB, i got it
8GB. For my clamshell iBook, It can get 544MB of RAM, i got it 544MB of RAM.
Computers that you think are slow really aren't that slow when you give them
a chance to shine with Maximum specs.
--
Sent from my Power mac G4 Sawtooth.