Nestamicky <nestami...@gmail.com> Apr 25 06:07PM -0600 ^

On 25/04/10 12:44 PM, Dan wrote:

> <http://dl.dropbox.com/u/610326/Oakie%20loves%20Lasagna%2C% 2023nov2007.jpg>

> - Dan.
That's a lovely picture, Dan. Made my rather boring day today.

Yes, cute. Here are a couple of btws:

1. Who has a screen big enough to hold it at the resolution it was published at? Who has printed it yet?

2. While replying to this I realised there *is* a simple thing that would greatly help us digest mode users, repeat the subject topic somewhere near the actual posts saving us from having to fish for it to copy paste it into a reply.

--
dorayme