Along with a recent group of g4 towers came several pci cards.  One was an
Adaptec scsi card that seems to have problems (card shows in system
profiler, but devices that work on other machines do not show up, mount,
etc.), but there is also an ATi pci video card with DEF port, DIN8 TV out
port, and a vga style monitor port, plus a "Smart Modular Technologies"
modem card.  I tried what seem to be the FCC # on them in the FCC
identification page and neither # is recognized.  How else do I find out who
made this modem card, where to get Macintosh drivers or software to make
them work (the ATi web site only has windows drivers), etc.?  Thanks