Yes, but I don't want to run OS X on this machine. It feels so fast,
even with only 96 MB of RAM... I don't want to put Panther just to
drag things down... to run OS X, I have newer machines, like my 2006
iMac :).<<<

Mine is SLOW, with 9.2.2 and 386Mb of RAM. And a "modern" IBM Deskstar 40Gb HD. Also has a FW400/USB PCI card of unknown origin.

I recently got through LEM Swap a Radeo 7000 card. I also have some 256Mb sticks and a G4 Sonnet ZIF upgrade in storage, although I don`t have the Sonnet CD with the software....

Gorka from Spain