On May 13, 2010, at 2:19 PM, Stephen Conrad wrote:

Today when I plugged the camera into the cord (which I leave plugged in) I got a Low Power Warning.

Why is this?

Most cameras not only transfer data but also recharge the battery via USB.

What could have changed?

The battery is lower on charge, and is drawing more amperage than before. The limit is 500mA total per USB port unless you have an external USB hub with its own power supply. I've seen this message before using a USB memory stick to a keyboard port. Since the USB memory stick doesn't draw significant power, this might be an error specific to keyboard ports that you can safely ignore, at least that's what I did.