Well, I am now the (happy?) owner of a GeForce 5200.  It's on its
way.  Now, should I be able to flash this guy with just a G3 or ion my
MDD using Graphiccelerator?  I ask because I found the following
somewhere:

"To be able to use the nVidia flasher on the Mac OS X, a Geforce card
must already have a Mac ROM file in it. If a card already has a Mac
ROM in it, you can flash a different Mac ROM file or a PC ROM file
into it on the Mac. However, if you are flashing a PC Geforce 2 MX
card and you have an AGP 2X (Sawtooth or Gigabit) Mac or the Cube, a
card does not have to have a Mac ROM file in it before you can flash
it on the Mac"

Needless to say this causes me some concern.

-carlos