On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 3:36 AM, larry moore & shirley allan
<ljmoore.mo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 17/05/10 11:15 PM, Wallace Adrian D'Alessio wrote:
>>
>> B. Why are Low End mac listers NOT SUPPORTING IT  ( or taking it by storm)?
>>

> The FB messaging interface is crufty.

Not sure what krufty means in interface experience. But if you are
saying that is lacking I agree. FB can stand improvment.

i take it you mean that keeps you off of FB altogether.

I am asking why LEM listers who  * * * DO * * * use FB already are not
participating on the FB Low end Mac group Wall. If this wall
represents LEM or not ( is legit or just a squatter ) do we want
others to represent LEM or do we want LEM listers THERE to support
LEM.

You do notice the Mom and Nannies are mum on this right ? They are
probably as interested as i am about how this will work out. After all
it is the LEM name that is on FB. If Dan and listers do not protect
the LEM reputation who will.

And given the level of trollery i have met just broaching this subject
on this ( the G list ), one of the most active LEM lists yet one of
the most stuck in the mud lists on LEM,  MAYBEothers should represent
LEM in social network sites.

If that is the way listers want it SO BE IT !

But I will keep asking.

I bet those on the Intel Mac lists will not be so resistent to the
idea. Or so ready to read their own meaning into my words.
--
Adrian D'Alessio aka; Fluxstringer

  fluxstrin...@gmail.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fluxstreamcommunication/