Is there any way to have more than one Address book per user?

One of our people has synched her address book and iCal with her boss to manage
it, but she needs one for her own addresses. I've looked around and there's
lots of stuff about sharing address books with multiple people, but nothing
about one person having multiple address books.

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona