I had the same problem with my Titanium Powerbook too, it's the 3rd party
battery doesn't fit quite the same as the original battery... I put a few
pieces of tape on the opposite side from where the contacts and latch are or
the side where the 2 plastic lock pins are so it would hold it in tighter, add
one piece of tape at a time till it stops doing it... I hope this works for you
like it did for me???