On 6/13/10 9:08 AM, Mark Sokolovsky wrote:
> Like I said, you don't have to believe me if you don't want to. If You don't
> believe, than good for you. Everyone's different. If you look at my evidence
> in the face and say that it's fake or a scam, well then, oh well. I really
> don't care. For those of you who know this is real, thank you for realizing
> what people like us can do.

The problem is that your evidence is something that is easily faked, and
you claiming to have done something that shouldn't be possible.

If you really want to prove this is legit, remake the video.

Start with a powered down machine and monitor, show the monitor cables
running to the sawtooth.

Power on the monitor first, then the Sawtooth.  Let the system boot into
10.2, show what system profiler shows for the memory and video subsystem.

Start up the emulator and 10.6 and again show what system profiler shows
for the memory and video subsystem.

If you did all this, it would be much harder to poke holes in your
alleged proof, if at all.

Be more detailed.  What are these open firmware commands you used?
Where did you get the firmware file from?  Is it an official apple or a
modified one?  What hardware is in the system?  Extra SATA cards?  What
about the video card?  And where did this 'virtual geforce card driver'
come from?

I'm not saying you are faking it, but what you have presented, as I
mentioned earlier, is easily faked by just about anyone, and your
replies so far sound like someone who got caught and can't explain their
way out of the corner they are in.

Oh yes, have better lighting as well.  Your originals were pretty dark. :-)

Frankly, I'm having a hard time believing this as well due to my own
experiences with emulation, but if you can provide proof that isn't
something that could be easily faked, you may have hit upon something
wild and amazing.  As I see it, until you do this, virtually no one is
going to believe you.

Or if someone can get me a sawtooth, I'd be glad to try and reproduce
this, I think it would be fun to try. ;-)