On Jun 24, 2010, at 4:26 PM, gifutiger wrote:

Tried the iTunes, got a lot of CD's that will play in my Saturn VUE,
but so will the CD's that have the songs in MP4 format, and on a lot
fewer disks.

Thanks for your input and if you have any other ideas let me know.

Harry
San Jose, Ca

If the Burned as Music CDs (a bit over an hour of music fits on one) play in your Saturn, but not on your player, it is a problem with the player or media. Some old players do not like recordable CDs. While they may have been in the original spec for CDs, many players could not handle them.

Since you know you can burn a music CD that works, there are 2 possibilities:

1) A different brand of blank CDs MAY work, but don't buy 100 at a time.

2) Most likely, you will need to replace your CD player with something newer.

Len