iTunes 8.2
on Mini G4
10.4.11

I have two iTunes Music folders
can't remember what I was thinking at the time
probably space, so created second iTunes library on external drive.

now with more HD space, I'd like to synce iTMF 1 with iTMF 2

that is ignore duplicates
copy tunes and info from iTMF 1 (that is not in iTMF 2) to iTMF2
and ignore tunes and info already in iTMF2 but not in iTMF1.

"Sync" may be the term that defines that, but

suggestions, software recommends and shared experience appreciated

Cliff