Hi There

I have a similar set up to that for use in my room as a music and video mac. It is a 533 digital audio i have put a dl-dvdrw in it and fitted 1.5gb ram as it only has 3 slots, the hdd is a hitatchi 80gb 5400 rpm and i have a 64mb graphics card with dvi and analog out-put connected to a 22" lcd running at 1280 x960 at 60 htz I run tiger 10.4.11 and 9.2.2 on two partitions and for what i use it for it is fine. I found that if it is a film with alot of cgi like a space film or cartoon if i copy it to the hdd first then the playback seems better. It is used mainly for making music and watching dvds on and like i said runs fine, I do however keep it off the net and only hook up to do updates if needed as the net speed is not to good for some reason even with a third party pci wireless card fitted . I tend to use my 2008 imac or 2008 macbook for the net .

william b
written on a macbook.