Hello group, I am trying to add an additional HD to my G3.  Here is the info I
copied from my machine. My G 3 is a blue and the info on it is; CD rom and ATA
hard drive, PCI slot $J12 display card,4 MB disk cache. Virtual memory; 129 MB,
Built in Memory 128 MB, backside L2 cache 512 K cache, Machine speed is 300
MHz, processor  info  PowerPC G3. It connects to  internet via ethernet cable.
It is not wifi capable yet and I want to up the memory and add a DVD drive and
any other recommendations you wish to make. So if you have any info you don't
mind sharing, let it fly.  I observed that the connection from the HD to the MB
are female and there is one spare connection. Can I connect another HD and what
type of cable or connection do I need?  I have been given sever HDs, 20 gb and
40 gb.  I don't know at this point if they are any good yet.  If I get the
right cable or connection I will try them and use it.
thanks in advance
Robert Long