Fabian wrote:
<considered contacting OWC Customer Service/Technical Support about
your need?

I agree and have  found OWC consistently very congenial and
responsive, but the agent with whom spoke had no suggestions in this
regard.

On Aug 30, 11:43 am, Jim Scott <jesco...@gmail.com> wrote:
> When the original tape inside my Newer Tech MiniStacks no longer sticks, I've
> used clear packing tape, blue painter's tape, and even a piece of Scotch
> tape. The main thing is to keep the thermal sensor in contact with the hard
> drive but still exposed to the air inside the case. For that reason, I don't
> put the tape directly over the sensor. Instead, I put it over the sensor
> wires right behind the sensor. Works great.

I'm glad to hear of experience using other tapes, and your suggestion
regarding tape location is well taken.
I'm going to check all my Newer enclosures as I think my fans run too
often and too long.

Thanks for all the suggestions and supply leads.

Cliff