I think you can also use a PCI Video card too??? I did this in my daughters
Compaq Pesario when she lost her video... I took one out of a parts tower I got
her and that one didn't work either so I figured it was the AGP slot that went
bad??? So I bought a PCI gamers card and got it back up and running!!! So I'm
thinking I can flash this one on her Tower if it will see it??? Even though the
slot might be bad she still had some sort of video going just a little
distorted??? Or maybe I can take out her PCI card and put it in the G4 Power
Mac and flash it in there or put it in her 2006 Dell (I think this is a sever?
It is twice the size of the average PC towers I have seen) if it has an AGP
slot???
   Hey Jim, About those pictures you want to attch, I don't think you should
send them out on this thread maybe just send them to each person who would want
to see them, to their personal emails (you can send them to me if you want) but
ask everyone else first... Besides I think just posting the kind of video card
it is would be good enough...