On Sep 28, 2010, at 1:14 PM, Tina K. wrote:

> On 2010/09/28 13:59, Kyle Hansen wrote:
>> I have horror story pictures of leaky G5's if you want to see them...
>
> Mixing liquid with high temperatures and electronic components just never
> appealed to me.

I would sure try to save it unless you have money to throw away. BTW what model
is the PM G5?

This is a good start, there are more sites with good info on this. A properly
rebuilt unit is better than the first ones from Apple. As long as the case is
still good, the logic board may not be affected depending on how long it's been
leaking.

http://www.xlr8yourmac.com/systems/G5_CoolantLeak_Repair/G5_CoolantLeak_Repair_p2.html

John M
Placentia CA