Hi Kris,

I know all my cats ;-)

In Tiger all the older apps of Adobe don't work any more like
Illustrator and Photoshop or Acrobat. I still like Acrobat 4 for a
quick job, it starts up faster in Classic than the CS2 version in
Tiger. And I know Illustrator 9 well but find the CS2 version too
complex for my daily needs, I need it for compatibility mostly. The
same for Photoshop, I even still use version 4 sometimes, it is snappy
in Classic and I still know all the old keyboard shortcuts.

A pity Mosley stopped updating Camino for Panther. I liked that
browser until it broke because of the Flash updates.

But I realize that I have to move on even though I am 90 percent
retired now. Or just keep getting frustrated sitting at my MDD.

Maybe I'll have a go and jump to Snow Leopard by hacking my Samsung
netbook - for recent compatibility ...

Cheers, Jörg.