I am running a G4 DA 733mhz and can watch the streaming video from
Apple,
but I am dual - booting with Xubuntu 10.10. How Ironic is that! Of
course I guess
I could always watch it on my Vista Pooter as well. Maybe Steve Jobs
has hung
around with Gates and Balmer and wants what money that they don't
have. And
to think, I almost bought a new Macbook last year. I am kinda
wondering what
we are supposed to do with all of these old Macs now that Apple has
deemed
them as useless? Maybe they will go the way of the old Mac Classics
with
everyone trying to make aquariums out of them? LOL Heck with them and
their
wallets, I will run My G4 until they stop selling electricity.