On 25/10/10 7:25 AM, John Carmonne wrote:
  Did you try all the USB ports? When you had it apart did you hold the CUDA
switch down for 15 secs? If that doesn't help reseat the processors, then try
to boot with an ASD DVD.
I tried the back ports and the front port. I did press the reset switch on the logic board when I had it opened. Reseating the proc is down the road. It's a hassle to remove 'em.