From: g3-5-list@googlegroups.com [mailto:g3-5-l...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of James Morgan
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2010 2:21 PM
To: g3-5-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Most reliable G4 tower model , least reliable

        I have two 1.25 GHz MDD G4's, bought them new, and have used them
heavily for graphics work from the start. I vote for them as the most
reliable G4, but with one caveat. The air intake grill is set up
under the front foot and it is possible to not know it is there or to
forget to keep it clean. If it gets clogged with dust you will
probably get a power supply failure.

        The power supply on both mine failed at the same time but, having it
repaired was easy, and they are back at work. I'll accept the blame
for not keeping the air intake grill free of dust.