Thank you for the help. One last question. I had a brand new never used older 250gb seagate 7200.8 drive. I tried to install it in place of one of the WD 128's. I wasnt sure of jumper settings so the "new" 250 Seagate I left as "cable select" and the old 128 WD I set as "slave". Disk utilities saw both and I formatted them. Did I do it right or should the Seagate be "master"? I installed a fresh copy of the OS on the 250 Seagate. Will anything be hurt if i leave it as is?

Raid 0 seems like a much higher chance of failure since there is no copy. I recently read reliability stats for different raid arrays and I am glad Im not using it anymore. IDE drives are getting expensive. I read the reviews of Carbon Copy and downloaded it.