On Oct 31, 2010, at 12:48 PM, Tina K. wrote:

Nice fandom article with no real facts. *shrug*

Sorry, no OS is a must have for me. Unless it's going to make me breakfast in the morning and then go to work for me while I shop, and clean my house while I sleep I can do just fine without it.

Agree, 100 percent.

IF the "new" OS is not 100 percent compatible with the applications which I have already paid-for, then the "new" OS is of NO interest to me.

Also, as I am already performing nearly 90 percent of all my applications on competitive hardware (OSx86), should that "new" OS also incorporate "features" which purport to eliminate compatibility with OSx86 hardware, then, again, that "new" OS is also of NO interest to me.

An OS is "just" an interface ... from me to it.

If "it" won't DO what I expect and require it to do, then it is of NO interest to me.