Hi,

I am currently running Mac OS 9 and 10.4 on a Beige G3 PowerMac, and
recently the biggest, non-booting partition which contained alot of
softwares and data (from which I didn't make backup...:-/) just died
down after some forced shutdowns. I've tried 3 different tools of disk
recovery, but I've got no results, as can be seen on the gallery:

<http://www.facebook.com/album.php?
aid=242341&id=600905786&l=1d59b51309>

(the captions are in that strange language called Portuguese, but the
screenshots are in English. ;-))

Well, the big quetion is: qaht can I do now to rescue this partition?
Is there any free alternative or just DiskWarrior can help?

Best regards,

--
MaGioZal - São Paulo, Brazil.
<http://twitter.com/magiozal/>