Moi aussi....

Jane, get me off of this crazy thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Nov 30, 2010, at 9:28 AM, AJ wrote:

I did the proper unsubscribe from the list. I also notified that I would like to be removed and still I keep getting the emails from the group. I would like my email inbox to be less crowded and I no longer care to subscribe to any of the emails or communication from this group but it continues. Other than sending a certified letter to Dan how can I stop all the emails from the group? It is even overrunning the spam filter on yahoo. If there is anyone with any influence at all can you please remove me from the mailings? You cant simply go to remove me from the list. I did that and according to the list I am no longer a member but I still get all the emails. HELP!!!!

--
You received this message because you are a member of G-Group, a group for those using G3, G4, and G5 desktop Macs - with a particular focus on Power Macs. The list FAQ is at http://lowendmac.com/lists/g-list.shtml and our netiquette guide is at http://www.lowendmac.com/lists/netiquette.shtml