On 2010/11/30 15:18, Bill Connelly so eloquently wrote:
Have you tried things under Tiger? Using the Tiger drivers. I know its
frustrating dealing with them ... I've been cussing for years now about
the M-Audio2496 ... folks at Sweetwater suggested 10.4.11. M-Audio (AVID
... the nice logo folks) keep telling us it works under Leopard ... not
true.

Yes I have tried it under Tiger, sort of. If you go to M-Audio's site the "10.4 driver" is beta, the final being marked for 10.5. It wasn't until I installed Leopard and the 'final' driver that I found out it was actually for 10.4 AND 10.5, they just mismarked it. So I never got to try the 'final' driver with Tiger.

A few months back I got a survey from M-Audio about what new products they should make. It was returned to them with every free form space marked FIX THE GOSH DARN DRIVERS! Of course that's never going to happen…

Tina

--

iMac 20" USB 2 1.25GHz G4 2GB RAM GeForce FX 5200 Ultra 64MB DDR Gnome/Ubuntu 10.10

Power Mac June 04 2GHz G5DP 8GB RAM GeForce 6800 Ultra DDL 256MB Leopard 10.5.8

PowerBook G4 15" HiRes DLSD 1.67GHz G4 2GB RAM Radeon 9700 128MB DDR Leopard 10.5.8