On Dec 1, 2010, at 7:25 PM, Fabian Fang wrote:

On Dec 1, 2010, at 4:13 PM, Bruce Johnson wrote:

I have an old Belkin Wireless USB Print Server (Model Number F1UP0001) that has worked well for me over quite some years. Judging by the number of HP Deskjet printers included on the following very much dated compatibility list, it may well work with your freebie printer. It works with my seven-year-old HP Photosmart 7350 printer.

<http://www.belkin.com/support/compatlists/F1UP0001.htm>

Here is Belkin's limited support page for it:

<http://en-us-support.belkin.com/app/answers/list/kw/F1UP0001/r_id/166/search/1 >

When you use the photosmart off a printserver, are you still able to access all the features, ie scan, ocr fax? I tried and failed to get a HP Photosmart 2610 to work plugged into my Airport, but then discovered, buried DEEP on the website that it had to hardwired to the computer to take advantage of all the features.

Jeff

Jun '04 dpG5 1.8, OS-10.5.8