On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 8:13 PM, Dana Collins <dlcatft...@frontier.com>wrote:

> On 12/12/10 11:26 PM, Charles Lenington of macso...@brightok.net sent
>
> > On 12/12/10 1:30 PM, DLC wrote:
> >> *sigh* Hi all,
> >> Sorry to be so thick about this, but I can't yet see how to get a hold
> >> of specific List moms for a specific group list (I can get to Dan, but
> >> how does one contact the specific list mom, or know who to reach?). I
> >> am having specific difficulties with the Swap list and know not who to
> >> reach.
> >> Thank you in advance, my apologies for having to post the problem via
> >> this group.
> >> Regards,
> >> Dana
> >>
> > Have you tried going to the web page for the group? Also there is
> lemlists
> >
> > <http://groups.google.com/group/lemlists?hl=en>
> >
> > a discussion group for problems, etc on all LEM lists.
> >

> Hi Charles,
> Thank you for chiming in, this link is good to know; I appreciate it.
> I had not realized how (surprisingly) difficult it is to get a direct hail
> to a list nanny! The issue is not yet resolved, but s-l-o-w-l-y progress is
> being made. This link looks helpful indeed.
> Regards,
> Dana

When LEM List was suggested ( oh, so kindly, rotflmao) as a venue it was
also revealed to be the doorway to nowhere.

Look at the group page. the last post was April 28th.

And now it is oh so kindly suggested by a lister again.

Not in the LEM tradition in my book.

--
Adrian D'Alessio aka; Fluxstringer
fluxstrin...@gmail.com