On Dec 25, 2010, at 10:50 PM, Kris Tilford wrote:

You should be able to run iTunes v.9.2.1 in Tiger 10.4.11. I'm almost certain this will allow registration and sync with an iPod 4 Touch? If not, I'd bitch to Apple.

You can install iTunes 10.1.1 on your G4, but it requires Leopard OS 10.5.8, which is supported for 867MHz G4 and greater.

You can install iTunes 10.1.1 on 10.4.11 using Pacifist and it "might" work? I haven't seen that anyone has tried this yet, so you could be first if you're adventuresome? I'd try iTunes 9.2.1 first.

Thanks Kris, et al, for the quick response. I will go to her place and download the 9.2.1 and see if that gets her going and report back...... Great Info, guys !!!

I am confused though, by thinking that all the software updates were done a week ago and yet the version shown for her iTunes reports 7.3. Any comments on this ?

Jim McGee (aka: mudbro)