On Jan 24, 2011, at 3:45 AM, Clark Martin wrote:

There is the GNASH project and another one that provides flash support without Adobe.

<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PowerPCFAQ#Flash,%20Flash%20video%20and%20Gnash >

Here's a follow-up to my Ubunutu experience.
Flash is not automatically included in the install with version 10.10. I haven't followed through with GNASH.

Display resolution does not match up with the default in preferences (800x600) and there are no options in preferences to select your monitor. I posted this on ubunutuforums.org support and have gotten response from someone who is cobbling code for me that I will have to applie through terminal which I am less than thrilled about.

Ubuntu is definitely not as seamless as I had hoped.

Dale