First, sorry I'm posting this to this group. I can't seem to join the G-books
group without going to the Apple II list and the PowerBooks list nanny takes
forever to approve my posts (I posted stuff a month ago and it hasn't been
approved yet).

I recently got a Pismo and it is refusing to boot off or even detect the
internal or external HDD (I can't boot it off a disk since it came with a ZIP
drive). I have tried removing the PRAM battery but it is still doing it. I got
it to boot off a transplanted HDD from an iBook that died of the logic board
issue (it was running 10.2) but when I tried to boot into classic it broke the
installation (I forgot that it didn't have classic oops...) and now it won't
boot. It just goes to the folder with a question mark icon.