Keep applejack, it's tiny, and lets you try and fix things if the actual OS
won't boot.
Monolingual will do most of the removing for you, and clear out unused
architectures (you don't need the intel code from any universal apps, for
example).
Printers you can do on your own, all the drivers are in /Library/Printers,
loads of them!