On Feb 23, 2011, at 9:06 AM, Bruce Johnson wrote:

Sorry to continue the meta-discussion, but I'd really like to add my 2 cents.

Please note that, in the above subject line, my message was in response to a request for explanation of the posting problem to our Leopard Group. For other discussions, please start your own threads.

I have no knowledge as to whether the LEM Group Owner reads messages on the G-Group, or any other group. He is the sole "Decider" with respect to setting up LEM Groups. Over the years, on our internal "lemnannies" group, there have been discussions and suggestions about combination/realignment of groups. There has been no indication whatsoever, whether he feels any such merits consideration or action.

Those who have strong feelings against our "splintered" LEM Groups can always unsubscribe and join a single "All Things Mac" group, such as the IOMUG Yahoo Group, to which I personally subscribe. I predict that you will soon want to return here.

Fabian Fang
LEM G-Group Manager