At 1:51 PM -0700 2/23/2011, Bruce Johnson wrote:
On Feb 23, 2011, at 1:29 PM, Dan wrote:
 > At 9:15 PM +0100 2/23/2011, Mac User #330250 wrote:
>> I downloaded both Paragon NTFS 4 Mac and HFS+ for Win. I tried them inside a
 vm environment (VirtualBox) on vmWindows XP SP3 (32-bit) and on vmMac
 OS X 10.5 (a Hackintosh version) and both installed fine.

Good to know it works for someone! I'm still stuck at the dimmed Install button. And Paragon's not been tweeting for the past 9 hrs (6am my time).

One of the netmanagers here (i reposted that link there) is complaining that the serial # Paragon sent him was invalid.

I quickly discovered that if you paste one of the two numbers they email you into the wrong field, it's not correctable. You have to quit the installer and relaunch.

Methinks they weren't QUITE prepared for what just hit them.

Yea.

I'm puzzled at their choice of using Twitter to provide tech support. I can't imagine doing any quality support in 140 char public blerts.