From: Mark Murphy <m.smurph...@charter.net>
To: g3-5-list@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 11:30 AM
Subject: Re: Motherboard  and Memory Questions on recovered DAFir

I looked into the other machine and I found two sticks of Crucial 133 ram. So I
did screw that up. But, it didn't make much difference.

I looked at the ram in the DA and pulled out the two sticks that weren't marked
133 and put in the two sticks I found.

The only change is that in slots J21 and J22 now have 133 ram and J23 shows
empty.

I think this is an improvement.

Mark Murphy

Mark,