Thanks everyone for your input and wonderful advice.  So I have
decided to keep my DA 733mhz Power Mac which I got for a steal btw.
I got it used for $25 because it had no HDD and had only 256MBs of
RAM.  I got it to it's current state with spare parts around home.  I
will save up for a 512 MB stick of RAM or two and forget the Emac.  I
also found someone selling an identical Blueberry G3 monitor to the
one I needed to replace. :-)   I love those monitors.  They are big
and weight a ton but they have better picture quality then most
midrange LCDs.