At 2:20 PM -0700 3/23/2011, Jeremiah Stevens wrote:
Hmm... not sure why it wouldnt show up. Which format do you have the hard drive set to? I am not sure if there is really much of a difference between Mac OS Extended and Mac OS Extended (Journaled) but I always set mine to Journaled and have never had a problem.

Journaling is an enhancement upon HFS+.

As far as the partition format is concerned, journaling is just a flag. It has nothing to do with boot operations.

- Dan.
--
- Psychoceramic Emeritus; South Jersey, USA, Earth.