On 01/04/11 7:35 PM, "Tina K." <penguir...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> What can I say, the magic smoke market is highly volatile...
>
> I hear Cheech & Chong can get you a good dealÅ
>
> Tina

I've dealt with Cheech & Chong Co. and IMHO Cheech is a very respectable
dealer.  Very laid back, almost to the point of comatose.  Anyway don't
believe those prices advertised, the going rate for magic blue smoke (MBS)
is actually quite high right now (2 - 3 x the advertised price on sparkfun).
I bet you sparkfun is mixing theirs with some other substance and selling
them as pure MBS.