Recently I've noticed a couple cases where it appears two different software developers have created confusion by selected identical names for their products:

The first is "ClickToFlash" where there appear to be two completely separate Safari products that do similar functions related to Flash content.

The first I was aware of was this version, whose current revision is 1.5.5 stable and 1.6b9 beta:

<http://rentzsch.github.com/clicktoflash/>

The second is this version, whose current revision is 2.2.1:

<http://hoyois.github.com/safariextensions/clicktoflash/>

And this second version claims to be built upon a third version here, all with the same name "ClickToFlash":

<https://github.com/mattball/ClickToFlash-safari-extension>

The second case is on the Intel hackintosh side, where there is the case of "Chameleon" bootloader which is an all-in-one GUI bootloader for Intel PCs that can recognize and boot OS X, Windows, and Linux from a single GUI boot screen.

Recently another developer decided to make some type of program for porting code between iOS and OS X, and this developer also selected the name "Chameleon" for their product. Again, there is no connection between these products, but just more confusion.