Thanks Mary, but I went to that site and couldn't get past the page you are showing. There is no working link to go any further. I think that site was just saying I had to go buy Kid Pix software.

On Apr 13, 2011, at 11:43 PM, Mary Russell wrote:

.KPX File Extension

TIP: Run a free scan for .KPX file extension errors.

File Type       Kid Pix Picture
Developer       The Learning Company
Popularity        Average
Category        Data Files
File Description Picture or painting created with Kid Pix, an art creation program for kids; may be exported from a scene or painting created with the Kid Pix Paint Zone; saved in a cross-platform format that can be viewed with both the Macintosh and Windows versions of Kid Pix.
Program(s) that open KPX files

Mac OS
         The Learning Company Kid Pix Deluxe

From: Barney Guzzo <guz...@gmail.com>
To: g3-5-list@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wed, April 13, 2011 7:37:27 PM
Subject: .kpx

Hi. Anyone know a way to open a ,kpx file (kid pix deluxe) on my G4 QS (10.4.11) - with out having to purchase Kid Pix Deluxe?

--
You received this message because you are a member of G-Group, a group for those using G3, G4, and G5 desktop Macs - with a particular focus on Power Macs. The list FAQ is at http://lowendmac.com/lists/g-list.shtml and our netiquette guide is at http://www.lowendmac.com/lists/netiquette.shtml

You received this message because you are a member of G-Group, a group for those using G3, G4, and G5 desktop Macs - with a particular focus on Power Macs. The list FAQ is at http://lowendmac.com/lists/g-list.shtml and our netiquette guide is at http://www.lowendmac.com/lists/netiquette.shtml

The best way to get a grip on life is to just let go.