> I've seen Kodak's advertisements saying that their ink is cheaper, has anyone
> on the list actually used one?
Yes - in Scotland. My better half and I were at PC World, about to buy £90 of
printer inks (2 blacks, 1 colour, IIRC) for her HP1215 printer/scanner. For
just over double that we instead bought a Kodak 6150 printer with extra inks
and better features (wifi/ethernet networkable, feeder for scanner,
double-sided printing).

Packs of 1 colour + 1 black cartridges cost about £18. (For the HP, it would
have been over £30). As far as I can tell, the cartriges do around the same
amount of printing.

cheers

Bruce