On May 21, 2011, at 5:41 AM, Kris Tilford wrote:

On May 21, 2011, at 3:43 AM, Jörg Duurkoop wrote:

Does anybody here have those drivers installed and could mail them to
me please?

Perhaps some of these links will work?(didn't try them)
<http://www.adaptec.com/en-us/support/_eol/scsi_mac/apd-2930u/>
<http://www.adaptec.com/en-us/downloads/macos/macos_8x_and_9x?productId=APD-2930U&dn=PowerDomain+2930 > <http://www.adaptec.com/en-us/downloads/macos/macos_x?productId=APD-2930U&dn=PowerDomain+2930 >
<http://www.adaptec.com/en-US/speed/mac/scsi/apd2930_X_v11_hqx.htm>

your first link seems to be good. i decided to download the X and 8 and 9 drivers and apps for safe keeping myself. I have a "SCSI" Yikes! Mac that I constructed for my scsi UMAX 2400S Scanner and other scanners. It has a couple of scsi PCI cards in it ... seem to work OK as is without drivers under 10.4.11 ... can't remember what adaptec cards they are now, as I'm typing. Thx, Kris, for the link just the same.