At 02:19 -0700 7/5/11, Tom wrote:
>"The Zoom X6v integrates a full-rate ADSL 2/2+ modem, router, 802.11
>wireless access point,
>VoIP telephone adapter, firewall, and four-port 10/100 Ethernet switch
>into a single cost-effective
>product. The integration of networking devices, along with Zoom's
>FastLane Quality of
>Service and Installation Wizard simplify setup, maximize
>dependability, and provide superior
>voice communications and video delivery over the Internet."
>
>All that's just gibberish to me. Does it sound to you like this modem
>supports a LAN?

It's almost surely possible to open the "modem" with a browser. You would learn
a lot about it that way.

Here it's on http://192.168.1.128. If it's something else your Internet Service
Provider will be able to tell you.  You may also need a username and password
which it's  advisable to change. admin:admin is a common startup and, if it is
set that way you might be surprised to find out who's using your machines.

--

--> A fair tax is one that you pay but I don't <--