I'm thinking of buying some 2 or even 3 TB hard drives (video eats
lots of space) and putting them in some old enclosures that I have
lying around. These enclosures are OWC Mercury Elites whose original
hard drives, which were in the 250 - 320 GB range, have died over the
years. I'd guess these enclosures are 4 or 5 years old.

My question is, could an enclosure that originally held a 250 GB drive
handle a 2 or 3 TB?

Tom