My DA sounds like its snoring  -- WoooOOOOoooooo_zzzzzzzzzz. Sorta' like
entering a bedroom with someone asleep -- inhale-exhale snore about every 5
seconds or so. This condition just started a few days ago.

The problem seems to be coming from the power supply fan speeding up (heat
issue?) and then vibrating . I have blown out all dust from the PS and the rest
of the internals. The main case fan seems to be OK.  I can feel the vibration
when I touch the case of the PS during the zzzzzzzz times.

So, the questions:
1) can it be fixed? I read recent tread about PS high voltage so I don't think
I want to get fried replacing the the PS fan.
2) is the DA PS the same as the G3 B&W as I have some spares?
3) what other cheap PS's can be used as a replacement?
4) does it matter? I can deal with the noise, but is an impending PS failure
imminent? This is my main business computer.

Thanks as always, --glen