Hi Bruce,

I found CHUD here:

http://www.s155158671.websitehome.co.uk/downloadsaqua-ma.html

But how do I use one of the apps to switch one of my CPUs temporarily
off? In the Hardware Tools folder I found only Reggie SE and
SpindownHD. The Release Notes mention an app called Hardware
Preferences which should do the job but it's not in the CHUD folder.

TIA for your reply.

Best regards, Jörg.