latest version needs intel
You can DL pirated torrents of old GF. I mean, if you really can't find a copy to buy, it's an option.

On 10/15/11 7:28 PM, Brian Fuelleman wrote:
You can get a free 30 day trial of the newest version at ononesoftware.com, though they've changed the name of the product.

*From:* Michael McMurtrey <skyking...@verizon.net>
*To:* g3-5-list@googlegroups.com
*Sent:* Saturday, October 15, 2011 2:51 PM
*Subject:* Image Scaling Software Needed

I'm looking for a good image scaling program/Photoshop plug-in that will work with Photoshop CS (version 8.0) on a dual-processor MDD running OS X 10.4.11.

Genuine Fractals PrintPro 4.0 is what I am familiar with, but I cannot find a copy for sale anywhere, including Ebay. Anyone have a copy for sale at a reasonable price?

Any suggestions?

Michael McMurtrey
Carrollton, TX